“Wonder tours!!!”

and up
Corobici River Float Tour and Las Pumas Jaguar Rescue Center
Ranked #140 of 523 Tours in Province of Guanacaste
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours, ground transportation, hotel reservations, rent a car reservations, transfers, package reservations. All for individual travel and group travel
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I booked at couple tours while in Guanacasta area, Costa Rica with CAT. Our favorite tour was the ziplining, horseback riding, and hot springs. If you can try to do the tour with Daniel. He was so friendly and informative! He went well out of his way to make our tour memorable. I would highly recommend CAT tours especially when Daniel is your guide.

familyvacation06, Director of Sales at Central American Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Hello megan! Thank you for your great review! We are looking forward to have you in Costa Rica soon!
Best regards
CATOURS!

All reviews
"arenal volcano"
in 13 reviews
"super combo"
in 6 reviews
"the jungle river cruise"
"travel agent"
"day trip"
in 6 reviews
"monte verde"

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We booked two excusions in the Guanacasta area, Costa Rica with CAT. Our contact at the RIU resort, Ericka, arranged everything well. We did the Super Combo (zip lining/ horseback / spa tour), and the Perfect Combination (Jungle river / coffee plantation tour). The guides were helpful and attentive. Be prepared for bumpy roads. ;P The kids LOVED the zip lining. We would recommend their services.
Tip: Bring enough sunblock with you. The hotel charged $35 for a little bottle of sunscreen!

1  Thank RickyRae

Hello Rick! Thanks for the great review! This year, 2012, we are celebrating our 40th aniversary and we very glad to receive this great comments! We wish you a great 2012
CATOURS

Reviewed November 28, 2011

My wife and I just visited Costa Rica for our honeymoon. Country and The Westin Resort was awesome. But we had a terrible experience with CAT tours. We booked an all day excursion with them to the Arenal Volcano. Our CAT Representative repeatedly told us it was the best tour they offered (also most expensive). We asked multiple questions about the excursion and come to find out after our day trip, she lied about a lot of things, probably because she just wanted us to book the pricey excursion. long story short we were told we would enjoy a day full of zip lining, natural hot springs and authentic Costa Rican food. What we actually experienced was 11 HOURS in a van commuting, 1 hour of zip line, 40 mins of hot springs and a cafeteria style buffet with practically unrecognizable food. Worst of all when we nicely tried to explain to them we did not have a great experience the once "nice" representative became really rude, mean and defensive denying everything she said, Telling us its too late to dispute everything because they already spent our money on the excursion. Try and research as much as you can before you spend hundreds of dollars on a 1 day excursion.

1  Thank Mike A

Thank you very much for your review. We apologize for the inconvenience during your trip to Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs along with the Sky Trek Tour. This tour is one of the most popular tours we offer, we understand it is a very long day and yes there is a lot of driving involve, but we think you did not mention the great views and wildlife during the drive, most of our clients during this tour appreciate the amazing scenarios this area offers! Maybe our rep should have explain better the details of the tour, but as we mention before the is a top seller tour and we have many satisfied clients every day.
If you wish to contact us please do not hesitate, our email is info@catours.net

Reviewed March 19, 2011

I have booked trips with CAT in two separate occasions and I was very pleased with the tours they have to offered. I was able to enjoy white water rafting in the Pacuare river and I tell you it was one of most extraordinary adventures I have ever experienced. Costa Rica in itself is a gorgeous place but as a tourist you always look for an agency that you can trust and that can make your trip more enjoyable. CAT did an extraordinary job at providing me with detailed info on diff tours depending on my preference of beach or rain forest, also the effectiveness of their work is evident as my logistics for the trip were almost effortless thanks to their help with every detail of the trip. I also was able to go to Vida Aventura Park in Guanacaste and this tour offers horseback riding through mountain trails, thermal pools, restaurant with delicious Costa Rican food, and a very extreme zip line which made my day for sure. Very pleased as I said with the attention and the whole experience I lived while I was down there. Definitely planning on making it back soon.