Wow! I am always so happy at Recreo. This year (our third) was no different. From the moment we arrived we felt welcomed. Norman picked us up at the airport. We could not wait to get to our new villa. We have previously stayed at villas 19 and 5. New this year was #6, a two-bedroom modern villa with floor to ceiling glass windows. It was gorgeous. All the views were wonderful. And, we had a new cook this year, Rosa. She was great! All meals were beautifully served and tasted wonderfully. The pool was always kept clean (even though leaves were always blowing in from the cool breezes) and the maid kept the villa sparkling.
From the massages on our porch to the ziplining excursion, all was perfect. We read, relaxed by the pool, rode our electric golf cart to the beach, and simply enjoyed the PURA VIDA experience of being at Recreo.
I am already dreaming of our next trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recreo Resort, a 63-acre mountain and beach estate near Playa Rajada is just 1 hour and 30 minutes from Liberia airport. Choose from one of our private villas, all with private pools and ocean views. During the holidays,included in the price of the All-Inclusive package are airport transfers, a villa cook and housekeeper, all meals and beverages, concierge and all onsite activities including kayaking, tennis, mountain biking, hiking, snorkeling and a range of beach activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Recreo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Recreo Hotel Province Of Guanacaste
- Recreo Costa Rica/Guanacaste