My husband and I first stayed here in May, while on a trip with our university. When we saw how beautiful it was, and the great location, we booked it for our honeymoon.
We stayed here for one week, during our honeymoon. And, we have enjoyed every minute of it. The people that work here have become close friends of ours. The food is wonderful. The property is beautiful and relaxing. We just LOVE coming here!!!
We are already planning our next trip to Costa Rica, and you can be SURE we will be staying at Turrialba Bed and Breakfast!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in the mountain valley town of Turrialba, our Bed and Breakfast offers guest comfortable and clean rooms with many lounge areas to rest and relax. Located one block from the central park, our clients enjoy the unspoiled culture of this Costa Rican town.Guest Amenities: Wireless network and free high speed internet, laundry facilities, volcano view balcony, close access to shops and entertainment, VOIP phone with free international calls, hand crafted billiards table, jacuzzi, delicious freshly prepared meals, private gated parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Turrialba Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turrialba Hotel Turrialba
- Turrialba b&b
- Turrialba Bed And Breakfast Costa Rica