At $75 I thought it was overpriced for what it is.
The bathroom was dirty... The sink in particular, very dirty!
The bed was comfortable, breakfast was pretty good and the people were very nice but in my opinion it was not a $75 room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked in the mountain valley town of Turrialba, our Bed and Breakfast offers guest comfortable and clean rooms with many lounge areas to rest and relax. Located one block from the central park, our clients enjoy the unspoiled culture of this Costa Rican town.Guest Amenities: Wireless network and free high speed internet, laundry facilities, volcano view balcony, close access to shops and entertainment, VOIP phone with free international calls, hand crafted billiards table, jacuzzi, delicious freshly prepared meals, private gated parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Turrialba Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turrialba b&b
- Turrialba Hotel Turrialba
- Turrialba Bed And Breakfast Costa Rica