Serendipity Adventures Tree Climbing Day Trip
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excelent!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We took a six day tour with Serendipity tours in December2013/January 2014. No hesitation in recommending them - fabulous! We had Kurt as our guide, he was amazing, he seemed to know everything, and his knowledge and experience made the trip memorable. The trees (we climbed two) were exciting. The first was a strangler fig, which we climbed up through the inside, there were bats (harmless) and other insects and birds. The second was a larger tree with a balcony at 110 feet where we had lunch with a view of the forest canopy! Excellent, highly recommend them both. Ask for Kurt when you book with Serendipity.

Visited January 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“Tree climbing with Serendipity Adventures in Costa Rica”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I had the opportunity to be part of a tree climbing experience operated by Serendipity Adventures in Costa Rica. It was one of the best adventures I have experienced in my life. I challenged myself to climb up the tree on the inside and as soon as I got up, I rappelled down from the outside. The knowledge of Serendipity guides and support team was excellent. They helped me to feel confident and made me feel safe all the time. Security was one of the best aspects I can mention about this company and I would recommend 100% this tree climbing experience to anyone. It's fun, exciting and unique.

Visited May 2013