This hotel is a few kilometers from where we live in Costa Rica. I would not normally use it because home is only thirty minutes away. But during a bad storm recently all the roads were blocked and Villa Florencia was the first hotel that came to mind.
They were very helpful and friendly and I would not hesitate to recommend them to others. They are about 4 kilomters out of Turrialba. They have a pool, a restaurant and a very quiet atmosphere. The only drawback for me was that they have no air conditioning which for bronchial problems in a very humid storm made it difficult. But you can't have everything, and this would not bother most people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Florencia is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Turrialba Valley.Settled in the middle of Sugar Cane plantations and surrounded by mountains and tropical gardens, this hotel offers its guest a family oriented atmosphere and all the comfort of a boutique hotel. Villa Florencia Hotel offers an open air concept, surrounded by gardens, an open air gym, trails to walk on your own, a wonderful Jacuzzi and a beautiful swimming pool.The hotel has 11 guest rooms that allowed for a personalized service and a warm setting. All the rooms have private bath with hot water, satellite TV, coffee maker, hair dryer, safety deposit box and unique décor. Villa Florencia has a gourmet restaurant “Veroliz” named after the flower of the sugar cane, and offers a variety of menus including special diets upon request. The restaurant offer fresh ingredients and creative cooking, full of flavors, they even have a special menu for kids design by the owner’s daughters and a special menu for honeymooners on private garden. The area offers a enormous diversity of activities, that the staff of the hotel will be happy to organize for you, rafting the Pacuare and Reventazon River, visits to Guayabo Arqueological site, exploring the CATIE Botanical Garden or the very active Turrialba Volcano are just some of the activities located a few minutes away from Villa Florencia. Turrialba is also known as one of the best areas in Costa Rica to observe wildlife, specially birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Villa Florencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florencia Hotel Turrialba
- Hotel Villa Florencia Costa Rica/Turrialba