“Mi Tierra has good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mi Tierra

Mi Tierra
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Cartago
Cuisines: Latin, Central American, Costa Rican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Alexandria, Virginia
“Mi Tierra has good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Staying at las brumas Hotel, we had lunch upon arrival. Food and service good. Large portions of casado served. Tender chicken, ripe plantains, excellent frijoles negro. The coffee was hot and good on a cold and rainy day. We came back for a light dinner ..posole soup which was oustanding ... Hominy and pork seasoned well served with warm fresh handmade corn tortillas. Service was slow in the evening. Recommend this restaurant for a good meal.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jo0547

San Jose, Costa Rica
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

Tipical food although not what I spectated to be. The service wasn't that good

1 Thank Franz S
“Don't eat here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

I visit this restaurant a couple times before the awful experience last weekend. Even though the last visits were ok this time it was a nightmare. First the order was incomplete and thenn the food was raw, by the way it was chicken so you can easily cab get salmonella. I advise the cashier, since the manager was not available, about the situation, that at the end didn't changed a thing, 2 different meals raw again. I decided not eat, although the rest of my family ate their food (meat not chicken). I ask for the bill and again had another bad surprise, they charged for the food I returned and didn't ate, after I told that I will noy pay for it they deducted these 2 plates from the complete bill. In a nut shell, I will never visit this restaurant again and I recommend you to check your food before eaten it.