“Unique canopy tour in Arenal”

Arenal Mundo Aventura
$53.00*
Bird Watching AMA
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Located in La Fortuna, San Carlos, Costa Rica, 1.5 km (1 mile) south of the Catholic Church, we have been declared a Tropical Ecological Park, and have a wide array of natural, cultural, and adventure tours which promise visitors unforgettable one-of-a-kind experiences in Costa Rica. Arenal Mundo Aventura was created through the dreams and plans of 4 business partners, and opened its doors in 2005. The primary objective is and was to conserve the rainforest and the environment, combining that with ecotourism and responsible adventure tourism. With this project we have managed to reforest a large amount of land, of which we currently only use 10% in our daily operations.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My husband & I traveled from RIU Guanacaste with our private transportation offered by Henry (hperezr70@gmail.com), who by the way is awesome & made our trip so pleasant! I wanted to experience some of the real, exhilarating zip lining in the area, so the 3 1/2 hours drive was worth it! We loved this tour because of the view of the 2 waterfalls & the horseback riding at the end! Yes it's a bit of a hike in between, but have some great Costa Rican food at one of the sodas in town & then you get the energy to go for it...plus you don't feel guilty for eating a lot, since you burn all of it :) gorgeous views & long zip lines...& our guide went with me so I can have my hands free to record the glide over the Fortuna waterfall! Awesome....go for it, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Cannot say enough about the zip lining experience provided by Arenal Mundo Adventura. There are MANY zip line companies in La Fortuna, but we chose this one based on the trip advisor comments, and they did not disappoint! We opted to do the package that offered 12 zip lines. Neither of us had ever been zip lining before and our guides Ulises and Marco made us feel very safe and while they behaved very professionally, they also had fun with us - I feel they do a good job of balancing safety and fun. The zip lines take you over the top of 2 beautiful waterfalls and traverse a very large area of the jungle canopy. I would definitely recommend this company!

2  Thank FloridaFunSeekers
Reviewed May 8, 2014

If you've read anything about Costa Rican tourism you've heard of the ubiquitous "canopy tour" that is offered all over the country. Having been on several this is by far the best. The staff was more than helpful and friendly and provided transportation from our hotel in La Fortuna. This tour was breath taking. Not only does Arenal Mundo boast some of the longest cables but it also has the most incredible views to offer. The view of La Fortuna waterfall from high above the canopy is something that I will never forget.

1  Thank JGarrettson
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Had a great time with Ulises and crew. We were dubious when we started out because it was raining and thundering when we left Fortuna (the group before us was cancelled) but it tapered off as we got oriented and ended up fine - so go ahead; you never know. The views are breathtaking and the guides are a lot of fun. A word of warning, however - the bus only takes you part way up the mountain - there's a pretty steep hike to the top left over.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The most terrifying thing I have ever done, but breathtakingly beautiful. Lead guide Christopher was patient and supportive as I envisioned my death at each of the 12 zip towers. Made it back alive and so glad I went.

1  Thank Jmad74