“Wow!” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was our first time zip lining and it was a great experience. We felt we were in good hands with our guides and the views were incredible. Nearly all of the ziplines are from platforms so we liked this feature. My 8 year old even went twice by herself. We weren't expecting the native village at the end, but it is a nice touch. It is in their brochure, but would be a good idea to tell you during the orientation.

Visited March 2014

• Polish first
San Jose, Costa Rica
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Loved the Zip Lines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I simply wish I had spent a bit more time on the grounds so that I could visit the waterfalls and also the Maleku Tribe,

Visited April 2014
Wilmette, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Trip - Go Private if you can. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Great experience - guides very sturdy and helpful. Go private with Ulisis if you can afford. He was great. Kids 11 and 8 loved it. 6year old chickened out, but he could have done it. 7 year old in group did just fine.

Hillsboro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Adrenaline 101”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Excellente! Traditional zip lining on 12 cables, repelling waterfall and horseback ride to Maleku village a full day of fun with a small lunch provided at the end. Thank you Jonathan & Marcus for the friendly and professional service. Pura Vida!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank timshamrock
Columbus, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A.mazing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

Wow! I thought I would be nervous going zip lining in the rainforest because I'm typically scared to death of roller coasters and heights, but this was fabulous! The company starts you off with four shorter and lower zip lines so you get comfortable on them. By the time I got to the longer, higher lines I was having so much fun! This is a must-do activity if you are traveling to Costa Rica. The trainers are very friendly and help you feel very safe!

Visited March 2014