“Great ziplining!”

$53.00*
Night Hikes
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Located in La Fortuna, San Carlos, Costa Rica, 1.5 km (1 mile) south of the Catholic Church, we have been declared a Tropical Ecological Park, and have a wide array of natural, cultural, and adventure tours which promise visitors unforgettable one-of-a-kind experiences in Costa Rica. Arenal Mundo Aventura was created through the dreams and plans of 4 business partners, and opened its doors in 2005. The primary objective is and was to conserve the rainforest and the environment, combining that with ecotourism and responsible adventure tourism. With this project we have managed to reforest a large amount of land, of which we currently only use 10% in our daily operations.
Reviewed August 14, 2012

My boyfriend and I had a fantastic time ziplining here in July. The staff was great, and I felt very safe. The cables were really fun and over some breathtaking views - especially the waterfall! Compared to other companies, this is an excellent value. After the ziplining, we got to learn about the Melaku tribe (native Costa Rican tribe) and see their artwork. Very interesting. The horseback ride down the mountain was also fun. We had a great time, and I would definitely recommend this company!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,123)

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great guides, fast, long zips and double redundancy made for a great experience. They were very gentle as I'm afraid of heights.

1  Thank EmilyChaseSmith
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The trail ride to the waterfall was the only part of our holiday which was totally unprofessional and I would rather forget. The horses were underfed, had sores, cuts and were infested with bugs. The trail guides whipped them to make them keep up and the trail was difficult for them. The climb down to the waterfall, which we made on foot, was 350 steps and once there, you could see other tours visiting on the opposite side of the river where there was a much better view of the waterfall; we were not allowed to cross to this side. I would not recommend this company; there are much better horse riding and zip lining operations nearby.

2  Thank beanothomson
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had an amazing zipline experience at Mundo Aventura. Guides were professional and tons of fun! Our 3 daughters (ages 14, 11 and 8) had a blast. The views were spectacular, especially on the lines that cross the waterfall. This is a must do!!

1  Thank MarylandKatie
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Zip line OVER the La Fortuna waterfall, 11 platforms in all. Longest line line in costa rica. Anyone can do it and I felt very safe.

I would highly recommend this, it turned out to a high light of our trip.

HAVE FUN!