9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$532
Agoda.com$475
CheapTickets$325
Lol.travel$532
3,904 results
All reviews wine bar outdoor shower our honeymoon casita deluxe rainforest villa costa rica amor loco arenal volcano sushi main restaurant golf cart private jacuzzi swim up bar turn down service hanging bridges la fortuna rooms are amazing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2019

Magnificent grounds! Delicious food - loved the breakfast buffet!
Indulged in the heated spa/pool daily. The deep tissue massage was wonderful and needed after the long trip to Costa Rica. Exceptional service by all the staff.
Thank you Namu Travel Group for suggesting and arranging our stay and for the white water rafting and the Arenal National Park Hanging Bridges excursions.

Date of stay: July 2019
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Dear AZtraveler,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our resort. While the trip was long, we are thrilled you enjoyed our paradise at the end of the journey. We hope we can welcome you back soon as there are many more excursions to experience.

Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

The hotel was beyond spectacular, but I’m writing to review a young lady who works for the hotel in the capacity of Tour Guide. We booked an excursion to the Arenal Mystic Hanging Bridges; our group had 7 people. Youngest 17. It was recommended to me by the hotel that we hire a guide for this tour, so we did, but I assumed the guide would be from the park. Instead the hotel provided Ana, who is a hotel employee. After She and Donis (our driver) met us in the lobby, we set out on our adventure. Before we even got to the hanging bridges, Donis stopped the van beside the road so we could get a look at a sloth high in a tree. Ana has an amazing little telescope and got some great photos. Her knowledge of the local animals, insects, botany, and volcanology were staggering! Inside the park, she knew where little (and not so little) creatures were hidden that we would never have seen on our own, and the information we were given on each was awesome. After our tour we were provided a wonderful snack of cold water, fresh fruit, and cervesas. It was wonderful! I would highly recommend the Nayara Springs Resort, and the Mystic Hanging Bridges with Ana as your guide.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2019

Dear 98Laurieh,

What a wonderful review of your excursion, and specifically Ana! She is truly a Costa Rican and Nayara treasure. We are thrilled you had a spectacular trip and your entire group was able to spot our sloths and the many other animals we are fortunate to see every day. We hope you will return soon as there is so much to see here in Costa Rica!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

We stayed here with our 9 year old daughter for four days and three nights. While here we ate at multiple restaurants, I used the spa, used the laundry service, used the pool, and we had a tour led by the hotel.

I don’t even know where to start so I’ll start with the end. When we realized it was our last night, I felt genuine sadness at leaving. Not just because the food was outstanding, the room with irs “rollaway” bed (which was actually a separate full twin they had to assemble while we ate dinner) was so comfortable, or because the lush grounds of the resort filled with exotic birds was so beautiful. I felt sad because every single person here contributed positively - not in a neutral way - to our experience. From checkin where we lifted not a finger to get to our casita with our luggage to the frog walk at night tour led by Luis Andreas to my signature Nayara spa treatment with Marguerite (healing hands!) throughout every meal and every interaction as we walked or shopped, every person at Nayara went above and beyond to ensure our stay was delightful.

We don’t speak Spanish fluently and were impressed at the staff’s multilingual skills! We had no problem understanding or being understood.

Example - our transportation to one attraction was late. We were waiting patiently in the lobby. One lady working reception noted that our transportation was ten minutes late and walked over to us, asked for contact information and then made a call on our behalf to see what was going on. Keep in mind this tour was not hosted by Nayara. I wish I knew her name to mention it, but she worked on Monday Aug 6 during the noon hour.

Example - we had to do a little laundry so we set it out in the morning, we thought prices were reasonable and we just had a small amount. It was hand delivered in a basket with ribbons tying the clothes together by category.

Of course the food and cleanliness and beauty and amenities are what you would expect, but it was the people that put their heart and soul to welcoming us that I will remember most, thank you for a wonderful stay! Hasta luego!

Room tip: We stayed in casita 21 with a stunning view of Arenal volcano and I liked that it was close to the pool and front desk.

Dear Hope L,

Hola! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review of our resort. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and so appreciate how you so poignantly described our passion for service here at Nayara. We will be sure to share your thoughts with our team as they love to hear from our guests. We hope you will return soon for more visits to the restaurants, spa treatments and of course, our uniquely Nayara hospitality. Hasta luego!

Reviewed August 4, 2019

We stayed here for our honeymoon and had the most amazing experience. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. The grounds are breathtaking and extremely clean. The rooms have many useful amenities and there are several food options on site. The garden side of the resort also has access to the spring side (adult only) which was a nice addition. Even though we were there in the rainy season, it didn’t impact much at all. I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting La Fortuna.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Dear alexay0ung,

Congratulations on your marriage! We are so honored you chose us for your honeymoon stay. Of course, we believe we are the best resort for a honeymoon! We hope we can welcome you back soon - perhaps for an anniversary or two. Again, many congratulations, and we wish you many happy years together.

Reviewed July 27, 2019

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hotel and the staff!! From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we were in heaven. I traveled with my 11 year old daughter and my mother and they would say the exact same thing. The grounds, the room, the food, the staff... all above our expectations. The attention to guest needs is unrivaled.
The casita was roomy, with a great porch and an outdoor shower that made me convinced I need to install one one my home, lol! We were given fresh towels twice a day which was an unexpected treat (but after excursions and rain it was needed.) the only negative in the room was that the lighting over the sink area was dark.
The restaurants were wonderful... the breakfast buffet was ample and full of yummy choices. The atmosphere at night was always relaxing, never packed (make a reservation!) and the food was OUTSTANDING. order the chicken curry! The biggest restaurant had nightly entertainment which was nice as well.
I would absolutely say splurge for the private tours, it is beyond worth it. The guide is yours and we were never rushed. We had Seryes the first day and requested her for the next 2 after that. She was incredibly sweet, personable, and knowledgeable. Her ability to sight animals in the jungle was awesome, and she made sure we saw everything!
I hope to return to Costa Rica again, and will absolutely return to this hotel!
Thank you to the entire staff for making this such a memorable trip. Pure Vida!

Room tip: This hotel is very hilly, so if that sounds unpleasant ask for one closer to the restaurants.They do have golf carts that will pick you up.
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JennZ27
Nayara_Hotels, Manager at Nayara Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Dear JennZ,

Thank you for your lovely review of our resort. We are thrilled you, your daughter and mother enjoyed so much about your stay at Nayara. Our incredible guide and animal spotter Seryes will be so happy to hear kind words. We cannot wait to welcome you back soon and, in the event you don't install your own outdoor shower, they will be here awaiting your return!