Nayara was a beautiful birthday/ anniversary surprise from my husband. The place is simply Beautiful! We had a great time while here the staff was very pleasant and helpful as well. From the moment we arrived at the hotel until the moment we left everyone was wonderful. We met Angelo and he was delightful and very nice to us. He learned that it was my birthday and he had the staff bake me a cake it was super yummy! Did i mention i had my two children with us and they put to twin size bed into our suite for them it was awesome. The children had cookies and water delivered to them every evening. The grounds were well kept and simply gorgeous with all the tropical flowers. We met the hotel Parrot Carlita she's beautiful. I recommend staying here you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park