We stayed at Nayara over xmas. The staff at the resort was great, the Villa's were perfect. plenty of room to move around. The hot spring pool on the patio was great, They had an indoor and out door shower. Great!. One call to the front desk and the golf carts are there to get you. I did you the gym while I was there and it was fine. the main restaurant had some issues. The service was good if there were not alot of people in the restaurant. We had to send food back 2 nights in a row because they were not cook all the way or the meal was cold. We did speak with the manager of the restaurant and he did seemed concerned. I am sure he will handle the issues. overall get place overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park