We have just returned from our stay at the Nayara hotel. From the moment we entered the resort we felt like we were among friends. All the staff were incredibly friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The resort is kept very clean, and is very easy to get around. It has been beautifully landscaped with brightly coloured flowers to attract butterflies and hummingbirds. There is also a resident macaw called Carlotta and a wild turkey (can't remember it's name) which hangs out at the pool. The food in all the restaurants is first class and they have a great selection of wines. Try the banana flambe, made right at your table. Delicious! "Hola" to Abel, he's the flambe man! We loved the Nayara suite with it's very comfy four poster bed, the two person outdoor jacuzzi with views of the volcano. It's two person showers, one inside and one outside, are a great feature. Carolina was our maid and kept the room immaculate, we just loved her towel creations. A "shout out" to Keilor (Christiano), Roberto (pura vida!) Juan Luis (made a great mojito), Jonathan (all 3 of them) and everyone else who made our stay so memorable. We didn't try the spa so cannot comment on that. We took a guided tour of the hanging bridges. Amazing! Edgar was our guide and knew about everything, he made the tour. Would we go back? In a heartbeat! This truly is a remarkable place and we will definitely return. Try it, you won't be disappointed. I guarantee it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park