This was such a beautiful place to spend our honeymoon. The staff and owners exceeded our expectations by far. We booked the honeymoon special and exchanged the tours for adventure tours and the process was very easy. Staff sneaked around like little elves hiding rose petals and setting up romantic things in our room. Johanna was one of our favorites from Altamira and she was also in charge of the romantic dinner set up for us. Nancy from Sushi Amor was another favorite. Angelo, one of the owners?, was around the hotel introducing himself to us and offering to have dinner with us which made us feel very welcome. He even suggested we have "coco loco's" on the house which became my new favorite drink!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park