We spent the final three nights of our honeymoon at Nayara, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable, the rooms were great (highlights included a hammock on the terrace, outdoor shower and jacuzzi, and an in-room DVD player for movies that you could check out from the front desk), and the food was delicious(we ate at the wine bar our final night - a five course tasting menu with wine pairings - and it was spectacular). We also loved how private the entire hotel felt - they have done a great job using the landscaping to make it feel like you're in the jungle and that you have complete privacy. Overall, one of the best hotel experiences we have ever had. I would definitely recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park