Whoever gave an average rating for this resort is loco!. I cannot imagine the staff letting anyone have less than excellent experience. Every guest is treated as a friend and they would do pretty much anything for you. Nayara absolutely deserves the best of the best reviews. We all agreed one of the greatest things is they did not nickel and dime us. They handed out water bottles like candy at no charge, always had fresh fruit in the lobby, the continental breakfast is fantastic and FREE (they wait on you, offer you 3 choices of fresh juice and switch out your napkin if it looked dirty-not your typical continental breakfast), and I mentioned a birthday of my guest and we arrived to a big birthday display in our room and a cake to serve at our dinner that they did not charge me for. The rooms were extremely clean, and I was surprised at how many bugs we did NOT see being that the rooms are surrounded by jungle. The hummingbirds were beautiful and a frog greeted us once while we were in the Jacuzzi on the back deck (which every room has). The pictures on the website are great but do not do it justice. There are so many beautiful pictures that came from our vacation on top of what you see. The outside shower is what I will miss the most, unreal. I could go on and on why you should vacation at Nayara: turn-down service (w/cookies), amazing spa, fun towel animals everywhere, wine bar, parrot that greets you, quick taxi service to town/hot springs/anywhere you want to go, but I should keep this somewhat short : ) I did not even get into the reasons why you should vacation in Costa Rica! But that's for another day. In short, I did not want to leave this amazing resort and staff (I literally teared up) and I cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park