Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nayara Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
View Hotel
Hotel Mountain Paradise(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kokoro Arenal(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Volcano Lodge & Springs(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Springs Resort and Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Paraiso Hotel Resort & Spa(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
Arenal Volcano Inn(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
View Hotel
Arenal Manoa Hotel(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
View Hotel
Los Lagos Hotel Spa & Resort(La Fortuna de San Carlos)
  • Breakfast included
The Springs Resort and Spa(Arenal Volcano National Park)
3,518 results
All reviewswine baroutdoor showerour honeymooncasita deluxesushi restaurantcosta ricaarenal volcanoamor locoaltamira restaurantgranola barsprivate deckmain restaurantgolf cartwine pairing dinnerswim up barzip liningguacamole
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very nice resort. We had a wonderful time the staff was great. The room was spectacular we stayed in a Nayara Suite. The hot springs are only a few minutes away by cab. Tours in the area were very enjoyable. The Romantic dinner was beyond belief. Spa was wounderful and pool was nice. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Best. Hotel. Ever.

The service is spectacular. The food is delicious. The views are breathtaking. The room is romantic. The outdoor shower transported us to a different world.

Hands down the best vacation experience of my life - and I've spent 2 years overseas traveling.

I dream about this place, and I'm 1000% certain my wife and I will be returning.

Room Tip: All rooms are good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My husband and I decided to honeymoon in Costa Rica, we spent the first half at the Nayara Hotel and the second half in Manuel Antonio (at Arenas del Mar Hotel).

The Nayara Hotel was hands down the coolest and best hotel I've EVER stayed at. Here are a few reasons why:

-The staff was extremely friendly; they greeted us with salads and wine upon arrival.
-The property itself is incredible. There were so many different plants and animals, as well as a coy pond, and tucked away jacuzzis. Needless to say, the grounds were aesthetically pleasing.
-The pool had a swim up bar ~ enough said.
-The casitas are very spacious and private. The jacuzzi, lounge chairs and hammock on the patio were very enjoyable.... not to mention the wonderful view of the volcano and rain forest.
-Breakfast is included in your stay and were my favorite meals of the trip. The buffet items change regularly, and the omelet station was great.
-Each day, the housekeepers left us a different "towel animal" and rose petals on our bed.
-The air conditioning works REALLY well.

I'm sure I left out a few things, but overall this was the best hotel I've ever stayed at.

Room Tip: We stayed in casita #15, which was on the volcano side AND was on the end, so there was no one to the left of us. The casita to the right of us was separated by a wall of plants and foliage, ensuring us privacy. We really felt like we were in the rain forest!
1  Thank McCormickRanch
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Nayara was one of the best hotel experiences I've had in a long time! The property is beautiful and well maintained, the rooms are clean and spacious with a perfect view of the volcano, the staff are all extremely helpful and friendly and it was a great value for the price. The breakfast buffet was delicious (it was included in the room rate) - all the food was very fresh. I would definitely recommend Nayara if you are looking for a romantic getaway or a place to surround yourself with nature. We saw a Sloth, Parrot and beautiful birds and other animals on the property too!

1  Thank WorldTravelingCas
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We came to this hotel to start off our honeymoon, and it couldn't have started a better way.

We were greeted by Sharon, immediately offered a glass of wine and cool towels. They took our bags from us to bring to our rooms, and offered a golf cart ride there.

Our suite was extremely spacious & clean, a large King-sized poster bed, indoor and outdoor showers for two with its own garden, two separate sinks and mirrors, closet with robes, and private patio with whirlpool, table and chairs, hammock and loungers. We had an amazing view of the volcano directly from our porch and bed. Amenities included Wifi and a TV, with plenty of movies if you wanted to borrow one from the main lodge.

The staff was super friendly - We were greeted each time we walked through the main area, offered bottled water and ponchos for our tours, offered to double check our reservations when rides ran late. Lindsay, a hostess, offered suggested tours and trips based on interests.

The hotel as a whole was beautiful full of gardens and small, winding pathways that led you to explore different areas.

1  Thank Sara V