From start to finish, The Nayara knows customer service. Greeted warmly by Sharon and Jose after a 2 1/2 hour air-conditioned van ($ by the resort), we were checked in quickly and efficiently by Jeini and taken by golf cart to our Deluxe Suite. I had arranged, via email, to have our couples massage that night, followed by a romantic dinner. The spa was fantastic! No nature CDs here... its the real thing!
Invited to a meet and greet, we enjoyed fresh sushi, excellent ceviche and champagne. There we met the GM, Jairo and we talked for an hour! He arranged for us to be picked up there for our dinner, where we went to a private "casita" complete with private chef, Lester, and waiter Roberto. They cooked an amazing meal and left us to eat in the rainforest! Amazing!
Food was very good; we were pleasantly surprised! Fresh wonderful coffee, assortments of fresh fruits, breads, Costa Rican cuisine, even an omelet station for whatever you want! For dinner, you could chose buffet or menu! They serve until 10pm, which is good if you're busy all day; there's no rush to get to dinner! We didn't like some seafood dishes, but the table-side made bananas, pineapple and crepes flambe more than made up for it!!
Get the package that includes the meals.. you won't be disappointed, plus if you eat somewhere else, they CREDIT you for a lunch another time!!! They have a wine bar like you've never seen..... you can TRY all the wines you want! Just with the push of a button, you can have a taste, half glass, or full glass. Of course you can by the bottle... great Moscato!
Swim up pool bar offers normal priced drinks ($7.00 for large mixed drink ie Daquiri or Mojito) plus food all the time! Private jacuzzis off the pool, plus your own private jacuzzi on your deck overlooking the volcano!
You really can't beat walking through the rainforest to get to your room instead of a dark, smelly hallway! When we were checking out I think Sharon actually cried a little when we hugged goodbye- that's how much we bonded in a week! Everyone is GENUINELY friendly and happy to be here... do you offer timeshare? LOL! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park