Before deciding on Nayara, we were looking to stay at a resort that wasn't like your typical resort but something that had a more "Costa Rican" feel. We really wanted to stay in a "hut", but a luxurious one of course. If this is what you're looking for, Nayara is the place. Nayara's rooms are spacious with an outdoor shower and jacuzzi. The resort is intimate and cozy - you'll feel right at home.
Besides the fact that the resort is beautiful, the staff and service is what really sets this resort apart from all the other resorts. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. We've stay at some nice resorts before but have NEVER received service like Nayara. We were amazed at how accommodating the staff was with booking activities, changing rooms (our travel agent failed to tell them we were there for our honeymoon), and almost ANYTHING you can think of. If you ask them, they will figure it out.
While staying at the resort, we spoke with other guests and ALL the guests were amazed with the service at Nayara. If you are deciding between Nayara and Tabacon - go with Nayara. It costs less and we heard from other guests who stayed at both, preferred Nayara. If you want to visit the famous Tabacon hot springs, you can always do a day or night trip to the spa which is only about 10 minutes away from Nayara.
We also got a mud massage at the Nayara spa and we enjoyed it. Definitely a must while at Nayara.
Also dined in the main dining hall and loved the food. We got the package which included breakfast and dinner but if you don't get the package, the prices aren't that bad at all. Food at the pool surprisingly had great prices also - from $7-$15.
Nayara is a definite MUST. You will NOT bed disappointed. We are planning to go back with a group of friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park