We stayed at Nayara in the first week of March. Unfortunately, it was rainy and cold for most of our stay. Obviously, we cannot blame the hotel for this so we made the best of it. The rooms are spacious (but a little dark) and the maid service was immaculate. The balcony with Jacuzzi is a great touch! The amenities in the room and at the hotel are great. However, there was no wifi signal in the room which was a big disappointment. This would have made this hotel stand out a bit more. The grounds were gorgeous with lush plants surrounding the property. There is a very nice pool and outdoor ponds which we did not use because of the weather, but they are there. You can tell that they are well maintained. The main restaurant was pretty good for dinner, breakfast was outstanding- we would eat there, but would stay away from the sushi restaurant if you are used to decent sushi.
This hotel is very luxurious and comfortable and the staff is more than happy to help plan your excursions and give you information about the area. I would say the staff makes this hotel stand out next to other hotels we stayed at. They were very friendly and professional.
Overall, Nayara is a great place to stay in arenal. There is a lot to do at the hotel, it is on lovely grounds and it definitely has a romantic touch. It is a very good value. Just cross your fingers for good weather because it makes a huge difference! We did not get to see the volcano which was disappointing. We would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park