From the moment you enter you know you are at a special place. The staff greets you by name and treats you royally. Upon entering our room we realized what a treat we were in for. Each room is actually a separate casita with your own indoor and outdoor shower, a private porch with a jacuzzi and view of the Arenal volcano. Everything at this resort is geared for your comfort and enjoyment! A bottle of sparkling wine was waiting for us in the refrigerator to compensate for the room not being ready when we arrived even though check-in wasn't until 3 and we arrived around 12:30.
The grounds are a tropical paradise with all the amenities of a 5-star resort--a spa, jacuzzis, pool with a bar, gym. Service was wonderful--there was nightly turn-down service when they gave you bottled water and chocolates. Your rooms were always clean with fresh towels and towels folded to form designs with fresh flowers in them.
The breakfast buffet was lovely with lots of choices, both typical (eggs, pancakes, cereals, great fresh fruit) and not so typical Costa Rican specialties. Coffee was served in French press pots and was excellent. Dinners were delicious too with lots of choices--prices weren't off the wall either. Service was great. All guests are invited to the sushi bar the first night for a champagne toast and to meet the manager who introduced himself to everyone individually.
The staff went over and above to make sure everyone had a great stay. I can't say enough about the Nayara, It was a highlight of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Hotel, Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park