This resort with all private bungalows is very beautiful, planted lushly and carefully tended. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was large with an amazing view of the volcano and a very nice outdoor shower. Overall the food was excellent and they have a great wine bar where you can sample many fine wines. The only negatives were that one meal in the wine bar that was billed as tapas was really very poor and not really like tapas and the pool is really just a big jacuzzi with a bar at one end. It is hot in Arenal and I would have liked to take a dip in a cooler pool. The spa is great too. I had the hot stones massage which was heavenly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park