Tropical setting, our room was totally private with hammock and jacuzzi. The room is splendid with wooden floors, four poster bed, outside shower, it really looks like picture.
Very friendly, helpful and professional. We arrived in tipping rain and had a lake cruise booked that Afternoon. The chap booking us in offered to cancel it for us, no charge etc as the weather was so rainy. Great service.
We ate at the main restaurant which was reasonably priced given the wonderful hotel! Good filling fajitas which were needed after zip lining in the morning. Ate on both our nights stay at sushi amor, which is advert in itself for the place with great cervice and sushi.
Also got a free drink on our first night, and met the on site manager. Nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located in the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park