Myself and my Fiancé (both in mid-late 20s) stayed for 3 nights in April 2014. We absolutely loved it. We were in a 'Nayara Suite' and they are wonderful. Fantastic king size bed; really comfortable! Sensational bathroom with two double showers (indoor and out); great balcony with jacuzzi bath, hammock, table with two chairs and two lounge chairs!
The most amazing thing for couples is the privacy; you feel totally secluded in your villa (they are completely detached and surrounded by foliage). In the foliage there are a lot of humming birds - I became a big fan!
The food was fantastic, really lovely! There was a man who made fresh Guacamole at our table. The wine bar is so much fun; although certainly leads to drinking more wine! You use a card to get as much wine as you like; including tasters.
If you are going to the Arenal Volcano area as a couple then I could not recommend the place more highly. My only slight grip, if I had one, is that it really is a couples hotel and having children in it is a little annoying, but only a little - and it seemed the overwhelming majority of guests were couples.
We needed to leave the hotel at about 5am (before breakfast starts) and they went to the trouble to make us a special breakfast to take with us - really personalised service and much appreciated.
Its beautiful, romantic and has great service and very friendly & attentive staff. Also book early because I wanted 5 nights but they only had availability for 3 - no surprise, it is a popular place.
We will be back in 2014 and I can't wait
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park