I just stayed at the Nayara last week and was unsure if I had made the right choice. We pulled up and the place looks quaint, but it has a rustic luxury appeal. The hotel has some nice amenities that I think help set it apart from other hotels nearby. First off, we LOVED the jacuzzi hot tub that's perched on the outdoor deck. It's surrounded by curtains that can be adjusted for more privacy. Second, we really liked the outdoor shower. There's an indoor one as well, but the outdoor one was too cool to ignore. We also liked that there were three hot tubs just up a small hill from the pool. They are surrounded by plants so it feels private and the hot tubs are actually pretty warm, not like most other resorts that claim to have hot tubs, but then they aren't even luke warm. The breakfast wasgood--there's a wide assortment of breakfast options. The coffee is excellent, though I am not sure the resort can take credit for that as it seemed like everywhere we went had great coffee. I was suprised that the hotel had a flat screen and DVD player and they even had an iPod station. The only complaint I have about the hotel was that they put us in a room with two queen beds. They said that's all that was available; it would have been nicer to just have one king or queen bed vs. two, but it wasn't the end of the world. I am glad we stayed at Nayara. If you're going to Costa Rica, you want to be in a nice place, but we didn't want to pay an obscene amount of money. We paid $213 a night and I thought it was a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park