We stayed at the Nayara as a pre honeymoon location on Oct 28th to Nov 2nd. What can we say that has not been said before.
For us what was most impressive was the friendliness and service of the staff. Special shout-outs to Randall and Jonny at the swim-up bar. Their smiles and service made our many visits there a special treat. Another shout-out to Jonathon for his everyday smiles and waves and attentiveness to our needs.
We had a fabulous couples massage at the spa which the memory still lingers in our head. The volcanic mud massage was a very sensual experience and the couples shower afterwards was very fun.
Having worked as a caterer I know the difficulties that can crop up with trying to please everyone with food. Let me tell you that our dinner was devine. The beef tenderloin was tender and tasty, the wine delicious and the cake trolley was fun and yummy. The daily breakfast was varied and serenely served. Special items was the well prepared omelete from omelete bar and the pastries, yum, yum! Service was attentive and expert and all with a smile and great sense of humor. The food and beverage manager (I forget his name, sorry), was a lot of fun, thank you for your sense of humor and personality!
I could go on and on about the room, but all I will say is it was fantastic! We were in Casita 13 and the view and privacy was sublime.
Please let us tell the complete staff, Pedro, Lupe, Carlotta y Lee (the birds) the bunnies a heartfelt thank you for your part in making our four days there a memorable and sensual time. We hope to return and again enjoy your special place on earth, Paz, Lloyd and Joyce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Spa & Gardens is a five star luxury boutique hotel that is widely recognized for providing premium luxury amenities and ultra-personalized service at surprisingly affordable rates. Located on the outskirts of the amazing Arenal Volcano, Arenal Nayara is an oasis of tranquility, where guests can experience a profound and organic immersion with nature, while living in luxury at the same time. Surrounded by lush tropical rainforest, each one of our 50 spacious casitas (bungalows) provide an exclusive, ultra-luxurious retreat. Each expansive casita (ranging from 855 to 1905 square feet) includes a secluded garden with an outdoor shower and a beautiful terrace overlooking the volcano with a private, intimate Jacuzzi for two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Nayara Hotel And Gardens
- Arenal Nayara Hotel Gardens
- Nayara Resort Spa & Gardens Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park