We stayed for 3 nights as a family and had 2 rooms on the 2nd floor (joined by a common landing). It worked out great for us and breakfast was excellent.
Service could not be better and the grounds, pool, and location were beautiful. As we were there in rainy season, we never saw the top of the volcano as it was always cloudy. The kids loved the animals (made from towels) that the housekeepers left each day in the room. Rates were reasonable as it was off season. Side trip to Project Asis (animal rescue center) was a huge hit as was ziplining at SkyTrek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park