I purchased a groupon package that included a 5-night stay at Casa Luna and selected adventures. The place was a pleasant surprise. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, and very knowledgeable of tourist spots and adventures. The hotel and spa are both clean and beautiful and there is a trail that leads down to a creek, which is great for photos. There is only one restaurant on the premise, however the food is amazing. Great seafood dishes, and the chicken with herb dish was my favorite. Breakfasts are also tasty and they make your eggs to order in front of you. I'd definitely recommend this place, the rooms are nice and you can hear mother nature throughout the night. I'd especially recommend the groupon/ living social deal to get the best bang for your buck. The location is close enough to town to shop for souvenirs, yet not too far from the Arenal volcano, hot springs, and waterfall. Best vacation thus far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park