Very nice room. Liked the balcony with a view of the volcano. Enjoyed watching the horses on the adjoining property. Nice pool. Very nice staff, especially at the front desk. So helpful. The trail that was on the property was cool, lots of plants, flowers, and birds. The river was pretty full too. If they had a shuttle into town that would have been awesome! Taking a taxi got a little costly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park