Casa Luna provided an adequate stay on our girls-only trip. We had so many excursions during the day, we really only had time to shower and collapse in bed in the evenings – my perfect vacation really! The grounds of the resort are immaculately landscaped, exceptionally clean, and quiet. It was such a treat our first morning to wake up and take a stroll down the winding pathways and discover the habitat and native flowers. And when the clouds finally gave way – WOW – the view of the volcano! The rooms and bedding are very basic but there’s plenty of storage space, good a/c, and a mini-fridge. Maid service was sufficient as well. The food in the open-air restaurant was very good, including the artistic presentation - even when we dined on vouchers provided in our travel package. Breakfast was always good with a fresh assortment of fruit, toasts, eggs, meats, and beverages. The restaurant staff wasn’t exactly friendly, but no real complaints there. We actually preferred to dine at the resort restaurant vs. any of the establishments in town. Wi-fi is slim to none in the evenings, even though we were one of the closest buildings to the main building. Overall Casa Luna is a good, very clean, budget-minded resort, close enough to town, but far enough away to quietly enjoy paradise. Happy travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park