I loved this hotel. The rooms are comfortable and smart without being fussy. The small swimming pool is surrounded by beautiful gardens. I had the pool to myself one afternoon and it was just paradise. The views of the volcano are stunning. I think the food was OK - I don't recall as it wasn't the most important thing for me. You can always eat in the nearby town - just a short taxi ride. To improve this already lovely hotel I recommend cushions for the hard wooden dining chairs and a change from the old fashioned pop music played in the bar and the pool - how about some classical music?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park