Casa Luna has wonderful service with happy employees. Would definitely stay here again. Didnt spend a lot of time in our room. We were close to hanging bridges, hot spring spas, Arenal volcano, etc. Food was ok but close to some very nice restaurants. Best meal of our vacation was in town at El Perlo ?!?. Sorry forgot exact name. Front desk ladies at casa Luna were so nice and helpful. Walked to a waterfall that was amazingly gorgeous. Hard walk uphill the whole way. So worth it though. Outdoor pool was nice. The location is perfect to schedule lots of adventurous excursions. Whitewater rafting, zip line, hot springs, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park