I had a great experience. Highly recommend!
The staff was friendly and the landscaping is very relaxing. I only stayed 2 nights but it was very rewarding! The restaurant is great
I had a delicious breakfast each morning and I even decided to have my birthday dinner there where I met some other travelers and celebrated with! It was a first time for me but hopefully not the last. I cannot wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park