Really enjoyed our stay at Casa Luna. The room was clean, spacious with the best bathroom we had during our trip and the comfiest bed. Try and get an upstairs room as the views of the Arenal Volcano will be better from the balcony. Nice pool. Breakfast was buffet style and OK but not as good as in other places in Costa Rica, and the restaurant was quite expensive with limited veggie options. The staff were helpful, if a little clinical at times.
I picked this place as I thought it would be walking distance from town - it is, but it's a good 30-40 min walk and I wouldn't do it at night. The Hotel is however within walking distance of the La Fortuna Waterfall which we really enjoyed (a pleasant walk past farms and then LOTS of steps down into the valley, but great to swim in the jungle!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park