We had a wonderful stay here. This was my first trip away from the USA. The staff was so helpful. My husband and I ate at the hotel and the food was excellent. Roy was our waiter for most of the stay. He was eager to take care of any request we may have had. Even offering to ask if we wanted anything special from the chef. Our room was kept in amazing condition. I truly looked forward to coming back to the room to see what artwork Suzanne, from housekeeping, had left for us to see. It was amazing what she can do with towels and the blooms from then hotel plants. Since we spoke almost no Spanish, the receptionist called a taxi driver named Wilson Elizondo. He is much more than just a taxi driver. Wilson helped us to understand the currency and explained all of the different things to do in the area. I was amazed by his honesty and willingness to help complete strangers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park