Spent four nights in December 2012. Comfortable room with balcony overlooking the beautiful flowering plants surrounding the pool area with a view of the volcano in the distance. Great location for enjoyable day trips to the rainforest and volcano for hiking and ziplining and to the river for whitewater rafting. These day trips were all organized and well-run by Ecoterra Tours which conveniently has an office at Casa Luna. The staff at the front desk was very knowledgeable about the different tour offerings--how far away, how physically demanding, etc--the restaurants in La Fortuna, and the Casa Luna spa offerings and helped us decide where we'd like to go and what we'd like to do. Enjoyed the mud massage at Casa Luna Spa; the open air treatment room was incredibly relaxing. The included breakfast was a great deal with delicious fresh fruit. Would happily return to Casa Luna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park