Casa Luna is a small hotel in the middle of the tropical forest, but also close to the town of La Fortuna. Relaxing by the pool was like being in paradise with an amzing view to the volcano. You can also see the volcano from your room...we really loved to stay here! Staff was very friendly....they asisted us professionally to book all our tours. Absolutely recommendable!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa is close to the Arenal Volcano and La Fortuna Waterfall, surrounded by the Cerro Chato Hill and Cerro los Perdidos mountain. Giving us an outstanding peace and harmony. Our distinctive "touch" is provided by the architectural harmony around the hotel. This colonial and rustic architecture has been reached with the delicious combination between wood, metal, color and wall texture, complemented with beautiful accessories. We offer personalized service beyond excellence to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Luna Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Luna Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Casa Luna Hotel And Spa
- Casa Luna Hotel & Spa Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park