Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $155.00
from $75.00
from $125.00
4,206 results
All reviews mambo combo white water rafting the river la fortuna costa rica rio balsa rafting trip wet clothes a lot of fun waterfall repelling fruit pineapple these guys felt safe san jose pura vida always on time
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked zip line, bungee and rafting with this company, and rafting was my favourite experience. I would strongly recommend to go for the full day as even then you will wish you had more time in the end! Our guide Noel (BugsBunny) was very enthusiastic, and spoke English perfectly. In the boat he would give loud and clear instructions, and made sure we had lots of fun while staying safe. Food stops where good. Definitely recommend the experience and this company, and our guide Noel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did a few excursions through Desafio during my visit to La Fortuna, but my favorite by far was Stand-Up-Paddleboarding with Francisco! He did a few fun and silly activities in the beginning to get everyone comfortable on the boards, and then took us on a scenic trip across the lake. It was awesome! He was extremely knowledgable about the history and culture about the lake, and it was so cool hearing his stories while paddle-boarding! I definitely recommend to anyone looking to see the volcano from the lake, or just to get a unique experience in La Fortuna!

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

My family and I had such an amazing experience with Desafio Adventure Company! The canyoning experience is beyond your highest expectations. The guides were all incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly and the lunch afterwards was absolutely delicious!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

We did the canyoning trip in La Fortuna and it was amazing!!! Incidentally, they also provided the best meal we had during our entire stay in Costa Rica included in the adventure.

We also did a guided volcano hike in Arenal with an excellent guide, Santos. He was a wealth of knowledge on the area and the geology of the volcano. We had a great time!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

A great sunny morning ! A van of Desafio took us ( me and my daughter, just the two of us !) to Arenal Lake . The guide tought us what to do and we were on our way. I think the tour was a little bit long, so we stopped half way and decided to go at the final point by boat .