Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Family fun!

Reviewed August 7, 2019
Q5234OMvictoriap
via mobile
I do recommend this place!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2019
Erika M
Fridley, Minnesota

Recommended experiences in and around La Fortuna de San Carlos
from $28.00
from $16.00
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews small grill covered picnic tables local hot springs pools of varying temperatures nice hot spring hot pools lounge chairs changing rooms after a long day tourists lockers arenal temps tabacon privacy river
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2019

We really enjoyed our visit to this place, the admission price was reasonable and the place was, very clean, very nice, well designed, comfortable, private and extremally enjoyable.
I am not big on places that have a lot of people running around so this was just perfect for me.
I highly recommend this place!!!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely afternoon here. It was clean & clearly popular with the locals. If we'd known we'd have brought food as this is a place where you can spend the whole day. It's very good value for money.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019

I visited Termalitas de Arenal last week. This place is relaxing and has a labyrinth of tropical gardens where there are multiple thermally heated pools of varying temperatures. The price for entry is substantially less than Los Lagos, a lovely place we visited earlier in our trip. When I am in the area, I would consider returning to Termalitas.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Plenty of space and pools to make it a day full of entreteiment. The amenities provide you with all you need... Lockers, changing rooms, hot and cold pools, barbecue grills at the ranchs, electricity available... And more. I totally recommend this place... Affordable and safe. A must to spend the day at La Fortuna!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Have visited here twice in the past few months and will return again. The pools and landscaping are beautiful. There are plenty of picnic tables with adjacent grills and electricity, so bring your picnic lunch and enjoy the day. The price was a great value and the employees very helpful.

Date of experience: May 2019