Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $134.00
from $55.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews arenal volcano hike howler monkeys great tour hanging bridges great animal full day adventure our tour guide excellent guide costa rica pit vipers plants and trees la fortuna night hike taking pictures lava flow an unforgettable experience would highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 week ago

What a fun way to see three top activities in CR. We took this tour as a family (children ages 5, 8, and 11) and it was just right. Our guide, Joshua, was a Costa Rica native and the perfect guide. He was warm, helpful and seemed to always be right there when you needed him. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

From the moment our trip started to the second it ended, we thought the service, guide, and our meal was amazing! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Costa Rica. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly! He made sure we got to see everything the each site had to offer! He even got us amazing pictures of animals along the way!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 18, 2019

Our night hike was at Mirador El Silencio. The location was excellent for a forest hike. We had no expectation of what we might see. We did see two snakes, a couple of birds and a number of insects. Our guide was more interested in taking pictures of the snakes and looking for mammals than stopping and looking deeply for anything that might be in the forest. He did not ask us what our backgrounds were or if we had any specific interests. Great location but a so, so tour.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

We did the “nature lover’s combo” with Roy and it was amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He made sure to show us all of the good wildlife with his spotting scope and gave plenty of explanation about everything. The lunch included was also very good! Well worth the money and a must do in La Fortuna.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019

I enjoyed our 6 day trip to COSTA RICA and all our activities with tour operators were well organized and professionally led. Absolutely brilliant.
Unfortunately, Green Vacations was a disappointment .... I had to cancel the day of a hike due to a medical injury - namely Knee injury and therefore couldn't possibly hike for 3 hours. Which by the way living in PA do daily in our mountains and climbed Kilimanjaro last Feb. I had a bad fall in hotel car park and dislocated my knee, badly bruised etc... I hadn't realized how bad it was, till the morning of the hike.... the guide saw the injury and was aware of the situation.
I spoke with Green Vacations and they told me to sort out with Viator for a refund - Viator told me to call Green Vacations.
The bottom line, Green Vacations didn't refund me the $120 -
A very disgruntled and disappointed customer...... especially as this was beyond my control.....

Date of experience: January 2019
Hector-Argumedo, Director General at Green Vacations Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2019

good afternoon Virginie C.

As you mentioned in your comment, unfortunately you had an accident the day before our activity, we were not notified at any time about your citation. The first time you mentioned this statement was the day of the tour, after our guide was waiting at the hotel reception for you. We waited 15 minutes for you at the hotel until finally the guide could not wait any longer as we had 7 people waiting inside the bus. our cancellation policies are very friendly, just call one hour before the activation and you can make a cancellation without any penalty. especially if it is a health statement. but in this case we never had a cancellation call or an email, text message or medical report. You mention that you knew how bad your knee was the morning of the day of the tour. and his tour was scheduled for the afternoon of that day. You could have notified us of your situation that morning. but nobody did it

Thanks and best regards

Reviewed January 1, 2019

Excellent guide "Roy".
Our group of 7 family from teens to 53 enjoyed the entire trip.
Pace was comfortable and we were well taken care of.
Lunch was great.