“An AWESOME adventure ~ Safe ~ Scenic ~ and EXCELLENT FUN!!”

Ecoglide Arenal Park
Canton, GA
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“An AWESOME adventure ~ Safe ~ Scenic ~ and EXCELLENT FUN!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

EcoGlide ROCKS for zip lining!! What an outstanding operation! SO MUCH FUN!!! We always felt safe & secure! The rainforest canopy setting at the base of Arenal Volcano is stunning, and SO LUSH! The guides were all very personable & hilarious esp. Enzel! Superior safety measures – never worried; even ‘hanging out’ waaaayyy up in the Ceiba trees! Very Pandora!! They took great pix of us all, as well as fun video on the Tarzan Swing…WHAT A RUSH! We enjoyed it so much we ‘zipped’ again in Manuel Antonio, but with an unfortunately inferior company… Go with EcoGlide ~ you’ll have the time of your life!!!

• Korean first
Narragansett, Rhode Island
“The Swing sets them apart”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Great service, guides and forest to enjoy zip lining. While the zip lines themselves are nice, they don't have any special features to stand out, such as crossing waterfalls or very high heights. Great for a first timer. Their strength is the tarzan swing which comes half way through the tour. Kids of all ages above 5 can do this.

Houston,Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Canopy Tour!”
Reviewed March 21, 2010

Our experience was excellent! The guides were very encouraging and patient. I didn't do the tarzan swing; I thought I had to initiate the jump like a bungee jump. My husband tried it, and said that the tour guides are holding you back and once you are ready the let go and off you go.

Tip: Lean back and face forward while keeping your breaking hand as far back as possible. You'll know what I mean when you try it. If you have your hand too close to you, you will jerk and break too much and the last thing you want to do is to get stuck on the rope 600 ft up in the air. I didn't get stuck and I'm not the out doors kinda person and I was pretty scared to do it, so if I could do it, anyone can! Have fun!

San Jose
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Safe, Professional,Friendly staff”
Reviewed February 8, 2010

amazing experience, the tarzan swing is a real stress destroyer...I recomend you this company since they have a very safe zip line, professional staff and very friendly.

1 Thank LUMAGUEC
Maine
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“excellent choice for zip line in arenal”
Reviewed January 29, 2010

This was better than we expected. The lines were fantastic, and the tarzan swing worthwhile. The staff was professional, with extra attention to safety. They put our two children (6 and 8) at ease and helped them have a great time. I like the complimentary drinks before and after the ride. Well worth the stop.