“Great fun”

Ecoglide Arenal Park
Reviewed October 7, 2017

This was a great activity - 13 zippiness through the forest and a beer at the end. The tour included hotel transfer and lots of guides and a photographer We ziplined with our 3 children (11, 10 and 6) and they were really great with the kids. command this for families - very safe, fabulous views, really friendly guides and great fun!

1  Thank Addictedtraveller400
Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"platform"
in 132 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

I was apprehensive a bit about this activity but it was the first one I booked! Had to get it over with. It turned out to be a very exciting and well managed one with a well trained and very helpful crew. My initial fear went away mostly after the practice run. As we got started I looked ahead and not below. I enjoyed being in that jungle setting. I'm 57 and had never been up so high and going on a wire at high speed! I finally conquered another fear!! Would recommend this company!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

The ecoglide zip line proved to be much, much better than we expected.
There are about 13-14 separate zip lines down the mountain, with an optional "Tarzan"swing. The later at $25pp seemed very expensive for what you got so we skipped that and continued down the zip line

Not having done zip lining before we were a bit apprehensive but after a short instruction and a trial down the "zip line school" we were confident enough to start on the real thing.
The crew who supervise the zip line and clip you from section to section and slow you at the end of each section were very professional and we felt totally safe the whole time.
Some great views on the way down and overall the time was about an hour including getting kitted up and the school and zip line.
You get a feel for the height when you are trucked up the winding mountain road to the summit..very steep through the thick jungle!
We negotiated a $5 package pp for the photos and video at the conclusion of the zip lining which was a significant discount on the asking price.
Be sure to take closed toe footware for the zip line rather than sandles

1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed August 17, 2017

While visiting La Fortuna, my husband, two teenage boys and myself went to Ecoglide to zip line. We had heard that the staff was great and that there were multiple zip lines. The staff was absolutely the best staff we encountered - and everyone we met in Costa Rica (Playa Tambor, Arenal, and San Jose areas) was wonderful. The Ecoglide staff weren't just nice, they went out of their way to make the whole experience feel like we were guests in their home. The multiple zip lines at varying heights and lengths provided different experiences throughout the tour - with great views!

1  Thank salemsiegel