“Tarzan Swing”

Ecoglide Arenal Park
Reviewed July 6, 2014

If you are deciding between different zip line tours, Ecoglide has a unique opportunity. They have a Tarzan swing which is amazing and a must-try.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,063)

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Ecoglide was the only company in the La Fortuna area that offered the double harness which made the experience feel safe. I've never gone zip lining before and this place was incredible! The views were beautiful and I felt like for how long the trip was it was definitely worth the $45 entrance fee. The disk you can buy at the end not only has pictures of your trip but tons of really great professional photos of local wildlife and landscapes.

1  Thank McReed9987
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very professional staff and equipment. Loved it, especially the Tarzan Swing! Ideally it wouldn't have been raining when we were there, but we dressed appropriately in quick-drying clothing. A definite adventure must-do in Arenal.

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I went with my husband, my daughter (15), son (8). We all enjoyed doing the zip lining. The Tarzan was scary at first but we ALL did it, including my 8 year old. I sincerely enjoyed it and we made the most of it. We also bought the picture disk and video which was $30, which was totally worth it to me. The pictures came out better than if i had taken them.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a great adventure. Groups were a little larger than I expected (I think we had 13) but it was an absolute blast. It rained but that made for faster lines and more fun and difficult breaking! The tarzan swing scared the crap out of me and it was amazing! I'd do it again in a second.

Great option!