“Excellent Staff, Beautiful Scenery”

Ecoglide Arenal Park
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very professional staff and equipment. Loved it, especially the Tarzan Swing! Ideally it wouldn't have been raining when we were there, but we dressed appropriately in quick-drying clothing. A definite adventure must-do in Arenal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I went with my husband, my daughter (15), son (8). We all enjoyed doing the zip lining. The Tarzan was scary at first but we ALL did it, including my 8 year old. I sincerely enjoyed it and we made the most of it. We also bought the picture disk and video which was $30, which was totally worth it to me. The pictures came out better than if i had taken them.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a great adventure. Groups were a little larger than I expected (I think we had 13) but it was an absolute blast. It rained but that made for faster lines and more fun and difficult breaking! The tarzan swing scared the crap out of me and it was amazing! I'd do it again in a second.

Great option!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

A must do in Costa Rica! This was a great ziplining tour. There are 12 zips getting longer as you gain confidence. In the middle, is the Tarzan swing. So glad that I didn't skip it. Scary at first, but then so much fun. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. You are always connected, so it's very safe. William took some excellent photos, so that you don't need to mess with your own camera.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

A once in a lifetime experience we will never forget. Amazing views and caring, patient staff made experience memorable