“Terrific”

Ecoglide Arenal Park
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very personal attention, never felt unsafe, be sure to do the Tarzan swing. This coming from a 62year old couple!

2  Thank brodyman5
Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"these guys"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Ecoglide was a fantastic company to enjoy our zip line experience in Costa Rica. There are 13 platforms and a Tarzan swing. The views are unbelievable and breath taking...literally. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and made sure that we were safe throughout the excursion. They offer free shuttle service to and from our hotel in the package, which was extremely helpful as we didn't have to navigate through La Fortuna to find them.

1  Thank Pam B
Reviewed April 24, 2013

What a spectacular way to experience the rain forest, with various undulations and views!! Truly memorable and exciting. NOT to be missed. And if my 8 year old niece and 79 year old mother could do it, anyone can!!

4  Thank TravelinGalCHS
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had no plans to go ziplining on our trip to Costa Rica, but after reading the great reviews, I decided to try it. I can't believe how fun it was. I used to think it was crazy to zipline in the rainforest because I thought it seemed silly to fly through the rainforest as you would miss all the wildlife. I didn't realize there were so many different zip lines and that you are stopped on platforms in between. You are up high in the canopy so you do get a beautiful view. We were eye-level with a toucan at one point! The tarzan swing was the highlight. My husband, myself, and our 2 daughters ages 7 & 10 all did it and had the best time! Don't be scared, you won't regret this trip!

4  Thank Melissa G
See more reviews
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was one of a few adventures we went on during our brief stay in the Arenal area. It was only my wife and I and another couple. Honestly, there wasn't much of an adrenaline rush as I thought it would be but rather more relaxing. The tarzan swing was really fun and that's what did it for me on this tour. Other than that, it was platform - zip - platform - zip - platform...with views in between. My experience with it may have been hindered because I was worried about the braking/stopping in time (it was emphasized quite a bit during the training zip line) rather than enjoying the faster paced ones.

The staff was great. Their English was good, explanations were informative, and were willing to help you every step of the way.

Overall it was a lot of fun but nothing over the edge - at least for us. Granted the views and the experience itself made it worth it but I suppose I had expected more out of it?

1  Thank Jon R