“A lot of fun :)”

Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A lot of fun :)”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was one of a few adventures we went on during our brief stay in the Arenal area. It was only my wife and I and another couple. Honestly, there wasn't much of an adrenaline rush as I thought it would be but rather more relaxing. The tarzan swing was really fun and that's what did it for me on this tour. Other than that, it was platform - zip - platform - zip - platform...with views in between. My experience with it may have been hindered because I was worried about the braking/stopping in time (it was emphasized quite a bit during the training zip line) rather than enjoying the faster paced ones.

The staff was great. Their English was good, explanations were informative, and were willing to help you every step of the way.

Overall it was a lot of fun but nothing over the edge - at least for us. Granted the views and the experience itself made it worth it but I suppose I had expected more out of it?

1 Thank Jon R

• Korean first
San Diego, CA
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Top Notch Zip Line Adventure”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

There are at least 13 zips, every guide that hooked you up was kind, smart and made you feel safe! The platforms are up SO HIGH - it was amazing to see that you were at the tops of these incredible trees and looking down was breathtaking. You are zipping at the base of the volcano, high up in the trees with experts !
There is a very special zip also - called Tarzan - if you have guts and want an unforgettable thrill, do it !!! I personally was too scared but my husband did it and said it was the best rush and thrill he has done !.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank TMenke
Acampo, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Best zip line in Costa Rica. Excellent guides and platforms. It was soooo much fun. Long lines and spectacular views. Seven in all. The groups were small and we were well informed and taken care of every step of the way

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“great fun & friendly staff”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went round in a group of about 12, but with 4 staff to keep things moving there was very little hanging around. The ziplines are all set in trees & it was misty the day that we did it, so you couldn't see the other end of the line which was quite fun.
The tarzan swing is optional, but definitely the highlight. Staff were great and very encouraging and friendly.

1 Thank Ness321
Eugene, Or
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Zipping Along Way Up and High - Safely”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I do not like heights - and am a big, older guy. So honestly this was not my first choice for an activity in the Arenal area. However - my sweetie pie really wanted to do it - and wanted me to as well - so what the heck!! This company and experience was recommended by our hotel as being the best - meaning fun experience, safe etc. One of the advantages of this one is the absence of a free climb up a ladder to the first platform. Instead you climb stairs. I believe there are 15 or so separate sets of cables and platforms on this. In the middle there's the Tarzan rope experience - which I passed on - but which Isabella loved. I figured I was pushing the envelope already to just do the zip line. Bottom line - I had no saliva in my mouth after about the 5th cable - and my knees were knocking a bit. But it was such an unusual experience - and fun - and you gotta do this if you are in the area.

Visited March 2013