“Top Notch Zip Line Park”

Ecoglide Arenal Park
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Ecoglide seems to the best choice for Zip Lines in the Arenal area. Wasn't that expensive, was incredibly safe and professionally managed, and had a wide range of Zip Line sizes, plus a really fun and scary Tarzan swing.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

For $45 you can not go wrong. The staff was patient and friendly. We completed over 10 lines of all lengths and heights. Views are breathtaking!!!! They have a practice zip like on ground level and about 30 feel long just so you get the hang of it - don't know if this is typical with type of excursion but it made me feel a lot more prepared. Some people were naturally scared but the staff was great with them. The tarzan swing IS A MUST! I was scared out of my mind but it was completely worth it!!!!

Reviewed November 25, 2011

We had an exciting time with Ecoglide. After a brief safety and rules review we headed to our zip line adventure. We traveled with our three children, 6, 8 & 9 and the entire family zipped through over the tops of the trees. I was surprised at how fast we went but stopping was so easy that it calmed my nerves after the first run. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Very fun excursion. Well worth the money. Beautiful scenery, and a great tarzan swing.

1  Thank MLK444444
Reviewed November 21, 2011

My fiance and I were in La Fortuna for our honeymoon. We loved zip lining - it's exciting and a wonderul way to see the La Fortuna scenery. The guides were very nice and friendly. I'm really glad that we had a practice zip line (low to the ground) before we did the "real deal." There are 18 different zip lines, plus a stop in the middle where you jump off a platform and swing like Tarzan through the trees. This is a very family friendly-excursion - the kids on our tour had a blast, and a tiny 6-year old girl was the first person to try the Tarzan swing!

1  Thank Rachel E