“So Fun!........Excellent experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours

Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Dinghy Expeditions offers customized one day and multiday expeditions involving rafting, volcano hiking, safari floats, natural history tours, trekking and more through the mountains, rivers and coasts of Costa Rica. We focus on each client's needs and keep our tours small or private to maintain top quality service and low environmental impact. Cooperative and school team building activities available. Also, we run a unique 2 weeks Costa Rica - Panama Diving Special Vacation.
Virginia City, Montana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So Fun!........Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

This group was amazing! This was my first experience white water rafting. The guide were great! The were very professional, courteous and most importantly watched out for group. I would highly recommend them, i would definately go with this group again.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Rochak G

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Live with NO regrets!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

I came back home from Costa Rica feeling like I had lived an adventure thanks to Dinghy Expeditions. I met the owners and partners incidentally and am forever grateful for that chance encounter. Both owners Diana and Ahndres personalized and tailored my outings to my exact requests. I wanted physical activity that was off the beaten path while supplying an ample amount of wildlife. They took me to two destinations, Canyon Negro and Rio Celest, transportation was comfortable, snack and refreshments were provided, and the guides were extremely knowledgeable. I saw over 50 caymans, a large variety of exotic birds, gar fish, monkeys, an eyelash Viper, in their natural habitat and in disturbed by our presence. The guides were not only experts on botanical and animal wildlife they had a mindset of using resources that supported the local people and environmental preservation. It felt amazing to be informed about the Earth and know we were minimizing our carbon footprint while doing so. One of the best traveling experiences I've ever had. A must do!!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Mara S
Sterling, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and I visited La Fortuna in February, and by far the best day of our Costa Rica vacation was on the Balsa River with Dinghy Expeditions! Diana and Ahndres were so helpful, friendly, and accommodating. They created a personalized trip for us based on our individual whitewater experience and requests. They were very knowledgeable about the nature and wildlife of the area, as well as the river itself. We would highly recommend Dinghy Expeditions to anyone looking for a fun, customized adventure with great guides!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank A B

Travelers who viewed Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours also viewed

La Fortuna de San Carlos, Arenal Volcano National Park

Been to Dinghy Expeditions Outfitter Mountains Rivers and Coasts - Day Tours? Share your experiences!