Incredible hotel with lush grounds: Very helpful and courteous staff, very clean rooms and grounds, good offerings for meals (buffet), and nice location. Free internet at the lobby was convenient; there is no transportation offered by the hotel to get to town - you'll need to hire a taxi.
We spent two nights here, enjoying New Year's Eve at the hotel restaurant, which had live music after dinner and a spectacular fireworks show at midnight. There were 4 other fireworks shows going on in town so it was breathtaking to have a full moon and fireworks galore (volcano couldn't be seen due to clouds, of course).
Note: Your room has two glass walls, which won't be entirely covered by their wall curtains so beware if you want complete privacy. It wasn't a big problem, though. And take time to relax on your patio and watch wildlife right in front of you. I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arenal Manoa Hotel is a beautiful Arenal hotel to relax and enjoy the marvelous view of Arenal volcano in Costa Rica. Surrounded by gardens, pastures and animals, our rooms have been designed so that each one offers you a panoramic view of the Arenal volcano. Our visitors can take advantage of our spacious gardens for walking and meditation as well as the opportunities to see the daily operations of a typical Costa Rican farm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your Arenal Manoa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arenal Manoa Hotel And Spa
- Arenal Manoa Hotel La Fortuna De San Carlos
- Arenal Manoa Hotel Costa Rica/Arenal Volcano National Park